Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chubz

I want to thank you for being at the games yesterday doing what you do best. Cant wait to see the footage! Just dont reveal any trick plays! LOL! Just kidding! If you have a good shot of it I would like to see the Pass Interference call on Gretna in the video you post on youtube. Again I thank you for taking the time to do what you have done all season! Great Job big guy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Chubz

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I want to thank you for being at the games yesterday doing what you do best. Cant wait to see the footage! Just dont reveal any trick plays! LOL! Just kidding! If you have a good shot of it I would like to see the Pass Interference call on Gretna in the video you post on youtube. Again I thank you for taking the time to do what you have done all season! Great Job big guy!
    Hey, no prob!

I captured footage of just the first half of the Gretna game, so I'm not sure if that's where the pass interference call is or not. I also captured the first half of the East Mont--Riverheads game. It was toughest to record the Gretna game because if I stood up to film there were GC fans behind me sitting down and I didn't want to block their views, and on the flipside every time a big play happened, the people in front of me stood up so I had to stand up real fast too and try to re-focus on the action. Because of that, each time a big play happens I sometimes lost focus and that really ticked me off. I did successfully re-focus each time, though, so you at least get to see who has the ball and what they do with it. Overall, I hope the footage turned out well. I haven't edited it yet but I plan on editing it/uploading it later today if the power stays on long enough!