Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Lost Samantha Doll at the Post Office! (THANK YOU)

*Marisol_Grace_Girl*

Justbeingme, knowing you are a good person, I am going to see what I can do. Is there a way to file a complaint for a buyer for no particular reason.... and in a way stand up for you... If we all do that then maybe we can make you not have to pay the fines. I don't think you deserve those fines AT ALL. in NO FORM or in ANY WAY. We are all crossing our fingers all goes well. I think the most important thing is that we rid you of that evil fine bug and at the same time offer assistance to the poor g-ma.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys...but, I do understand how frustrated this lady must feel.
    And, I got an email today for the USPS.com site, saying it is not up to her to file the claim, only I can do it...So, now I am really confused!
    I got real people in my face at the postal service telling me only she can do it and now an email telling me only I can do it!
    So, I guess today, it is back to the Post Office...
    I am not sad anymore...I am just tired!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...
    I have a Good Update on this story!!!

This is about the woman who purchase the Bitty Baby...
    I checked the delivery confirmation and their is Activity! It has not been delivered to her yet, but does show that it has been delivered to her Post Office!
    So, I emailed her and asked her to drop the complaint and hopefully this will release the funds on my account!

Still no word on the grandmother's package...I haven't even heard from her...I think I might email her and ask how the Insurance claim is going, but then I am a bit scared...What if she is so mad at me, that better out of sight out of mind? And then my email just starts an anger in her? But, I do want her to know that I am worried about the package and the outcome...

Still confused, but feeling much better!

ponydreamer

I'm so glad you're feeling better about this! LetI'll keep my fingers crossed that she will remove the complaint. I think there will be good deals all weekend...hopefully you can still get out and shop!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If a package is lost, the person who mails it files the claim. However if you didn't insure it for over $50 (requiring a signature) you are totally out of luck.

The lack of signature is what the post office uses to support a true loss.

You will have to file a claim, then the person you send it to will be sent a form (to verify they never received it). Then you will have to wait at least 30 days before the post office considers it officially "lost" and even starts to refund your money.

I have been through the process twice over the years (sigh)

Mary Kate

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well...the Delivery Confirmation number for the woman who filed a claim shows it has been delivered today! I have emailed her in asking that she drop the claim, so that they will release my funds and no response...So, hopefully she is just out of town and can't get to a computer...But, I think I have missed all the really good sales. So, Ebay...Here I come.

I emailed the Sweet Grandmother and asked her how her claim was going and if their is anything I can do to help. She said she has turned it in all seems well right now. I also am sending her and her granddaughter a small surprise on Monday...I just feel really awful, since I have never had anything like this happen.

Thanks so much for all the information and support you give to me...This board is such a sprit saver! You all really do lift me up, when I am down...

THANK YOU!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hang in there. I hope the claim will be dropped immediatelt, plus let paypal know about about the delivery. Keep us updated! (((HUGS)))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123