Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Finally someone that won't hold my spamming of last week against me and gives a straight answer.

Thanks for the advice. What kind of lawyer specializes in this. Personal injury?

Will respectable lawyers work on contingency? I would likely call my family lawyer?

I am writing to a school newspaper to request information from additional patrons.

By the way Deej, i am in Canada and out legal system doesn't shell out like the US does (for plaintiff compensation) but i'm sure i can get my clothes replaced, and i may not be able to work next weekend so there is another couple hundered plus obvious pain and emotional bullshit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lawyers are Lawyers! Don't make this thing bigger than it is. They sue people in Canada just as they do in the US. The reason I said got to a reputable attorney is because they are like doctors. If they can help you, they will. Otherwise, they have no qualms with referring you. They get a cut anyway. That is true is Canada, US, or even some places in Mississippi even!
    If there is a deep pocket, the attorney knows how to turn it inside out. Trust me on this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I just came in to laugh my ass off at pegging you correctly on your "boy's night out" thread. You ARE the retard that people bring out to see what happens when you get drunk and start acting like a jackass.

You get cut off? You get asked to leave?
    And you want us to believe you are a bouncer?
    cough~bullshit~cough
    A good bulk of the bouncers I know don't even drink, and even less to none drink themselves stupid at a bar and get kicked out.

A little more proof you are the token idiot in your crew........ACE AND GARY DID NOTHING TO HELP YOU. That is too funny. If my friend is getting his ass kicked for no reason, I jump in, regardless of the odds. Either these people aren't your friends or they did nothing because your dumb ass deserved it.

Let's put it this way. We are all adults here except for you Inept. We all know that grown men don't beat the shit out of someone for no reason. If you got roughed up, it's because of something you did. Of course, you keeping your reputation straight as the group drunk, don't even remember what you did because you were too bombed to, which is the reason you got cut off in the first place.

Of course I know I'm dealing with a worthless troll looking for a pile on so this whole point is moot. Let me just close by saying it's a shame those bouncers didn't cripple you worse than your mother.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you R-Jack. Your siding with the bouncers and inability to use common sense make me apprichiate what my friends did even more.

I really don't like the term bouncer, as much as i like the term host. Whatever, you must not know many bouncers. Most of the bouncers i know can pound it back.

After sunday night i don't think i will be drinking that much ever again (save long weekends).

Guess what fuckstick. That Yates bitch drowned all her kids for no reason, the mongaloid bouncers at this bar kicked the shit out of me for no reason!

The officer said it was because i started walking back into the crowd. I was following my friend to get my fucking coat check tag. What kind of reason is that to get a knee to the mouth!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
    Most of the bouncers i know can pound it backdoor.

</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

We gathered as much.

You're right though, seems hardly a good reason to get pummeled. My guess is you deserved it for some reason or another. Just no one will say or can remember.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That skanky evil bitch who drowned her kids, and you acting like a moron and getten thrown out of some dive bar (while your dipshit friends proved themselves useless), are two completely unrelated issues. Poor comparison there, kid.

She drowned them kids, cos she is fucked in her head. You acted like a jackass at some bar, cos you were drunk.

A few weeks ago, I was in Chicago. The first night I was there, I, being the lightweight non-drinker that I am, got shitfaced and then some. At the end of the night, I went to some stupid diner, with the drunken mucnhies and my gf. We stumbled in, laughing like banshee's and I suppose, flirting with every male along the way. There was some angry as fuck, big ass guy standing at the end of the pick up counter, waiting for his greasy take out. For some idiot reason, I said something about Detroit. The guy started getting way belligerent, ragging on Detroit, our sports teams actually (all of which suck, outside of the Wings, this I know) and well, so I was way drunk. We started mouthing off to each other, I was raised watching hockey. My dad plays hockey, we've goen to tons of games, drank from the cup blah blah. No biggie, I know, lots of people do that stuff, but it is one sport I know something about. So the belligerent drunk angry guy tells me, all nasty how our hockey team sucks, and blah blah blah.

They don't suck. They aren't top form as in a couple of years ago, but they surely don't suck. They are good, three lines deep. Most of those lines will enter the Hall of Fame. Thats far from sucking.

So whatever, I had one friend with me (hang on, I'm getten to the point)and said friend, while feisty, is littler than me. She's a spinner, for fucks sake. Less than 5 feet tall, 103 pounds, tops. The guys finally leaves, after calling me a whore and who knows what else, I swing back and forth from laughing like a drunken hyena to being slightly scared. (Scary guy was at least 6'3" and 225 pounds, I am 5'3" and 135, 140 on a bad day with PMS)

On his way out the door, I say "bye rapist!" and whoops ! He lurks, refuses to leave for some time and points out how 'he's gonna get me' and stuff.

Not good. We're in downtown, across the street from Wrigley Stadium, girlfriends jeep is 14 blocks away and our only hope for protection is 2 schmucks sitting next to us who can't stop looking at our tits and telling us about their idiotic frat boy bullshit.

Few minutes pass. Stalker Gorilla belligerent guy <font size = 6> CALLS </font> the diner, from his cell and asks for me (by description, i guess) dunno why this either, but i take the phone, start yelling at him some more, "fuck off, asshole, blah blah blah" and the like. It was rather scary, once we walked out and realised just how far away her jeep was. We knew the guy was coming back for some trouble.

While this isn't exactly the same as your dipshit friends in the bar, my point is my gf is a little tiny slip of a girl. She didn't bail on me, nor did the two stranger schmucky collegiates that saw the whole fucken thing happen.

Where the fuck were your friends and have you considered getting some new ones ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
    Thank you R-Jack. Your siding with the bouncers and inability to use common sense make me apprichiate what my friends did even more.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Only you would "apprichiate" your friends letting you get your ass kicked. Hell, you seem to "apprichiate" getting your ass kicked on this board on a daily basis.

Either your friends are some of the biggest pussies on earth (and yes, birds of a feather flock together), or they let it be knowing you had it coming to you.

My statements stand and you continue to look stupid.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    I really don't like the term bouncer, as much as i like the term host. Whatever, you must not know many bouncers. Most of the bouncers i know can pound it back.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    One, you are full of shit because you have called yourself a bouncer repeatedly on a couple of other threads. Two, you are full of shit because most bouncers are aware of what they deal with and have no desire to fall victim to it, something you freely do.

Maybe you are thinking of those hosts you speak of.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">After sunday night i don't think i will be drinking that much ever again (save long weekends).</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Will this put an end to your pissing in gas cans, wrestling in sassy pink club clothes and fucking goats?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    Guess what fuckstick. That Yates bitch drowned all her kids for no reason, the mongaloid bouncers at this bar kicked the shit out of me for no reason!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Once again, you got plowed to the point you got cut off and kicked out, you didn't leave and you don't seem to have an exact recall of the events so I would say there are plenty of reasons out there. Hopefully those bouncer's fists were able to chip away at that incredibly thick skull of yours.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The officer said it was because i started walking back into the crowd. I was following my friend to get my fucking coat check tag. What kind of reason is that to get a knee to the mouth!?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So was it no reason or was it? Christ dude, you don't get the fact it was your fault do you? You don't get cut off unless you appear you have had too much. That means you were acting like a fool already. You don't get kicked out unless you continue to act like an idiot and make a scene after getting cut off wasn't a clue enough. You admitted you were too drunk to even really recall what happened. You really think that people get cut off from drinking and kicked out and getting beat up for not leaving for nothing?

God and GOD you are an ignorant moron.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zzubevol:

Not good. We're in downtown, across the street from Wrigley Stadium

You were at the Salt and Pepper diner.

You're Welcome.

5'3'', 135... you could've taken him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The two ARE related. In that people do stupid things unprovoked. Both are criminal offences. However, i don't care to put those bastards in jail, i just want compensation!

MY friends.

I went with 5 other people.

1 - left to go for a smoke and didn't get let back in
    3 - other end of the bar when this was going down
    1 - left me just before i got my ass kicked to get the other 3 so we could leave together.

The bouncers waited till i was by myself before they attacked me, and when my friends saw shit going down the rushed up to see if i was alright.

Just like you little friends didn't fight anyone, my friends (who are not as little, but not very big) stayed by me, just didn't fight back!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:

You were at the Salt and Pepper diner.

You're Welcome.

5'3'', 135... you could've taken him.

Um, no we weren't and no I couldn't have.

You'll have to try harder, pal. I know my size, I also know how much I work out and blah blah blah.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast