Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was just about to reply to this too - and then it vanished!!

I am waiting for my kids to get off my bed so I can go to sleep!! [img]smile.gif[/img] We are all dozily reading different boards on our laptops.
    I am waiting for the new AGTs to come out [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I am waiting 'til tomorrow to find out which horse I'll ride this year.
    I am waiting for people to get back to me so I can schedule all the lessons for my kids.
    I am waiting for the optician to come back from holidays so I can get my new glasses fixed.
    I am waiting for medical test results for a family member. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I am waiting for it to rain so I can burn the stuff in the fireplace. [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]
    I am waiting for an AG package!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

You Are 52% Phobic

phobic 3

You have a few more phobias than the average person. And you're sometimes developing new ones.
    Try to chill out and conquer some of your phobias. Facing your fears is the only way to get rid of them.

How Phobic Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howphobicareyouquiz/

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You Are 8% Phobic

phobic 1

Wow, you're scared of very little. And you're always conquering new fears that come up.
    Have you considered a career as a stunt double? You should at least go on one of those crazy reality shows where you eat bugs!

How Phobic Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howphobicareyouquiz/

canadarocks

<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>You Are 16% Phobic</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><center>phobic 1</center><font color="#000000">
    Wow, you're scared of very little. And you're always conquering new fears that come up.
    Have you considered a career as a stunt double? You should at least go on one of those crazy reality shows where you eat bugs!</font></td></tr></table><div align="center">How Phobic Are You?</div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 16% Phobic
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>phobic 1</center>
    <font color="#000000">

Have you considered a career as a stunt double? You should at least go on one of those crazy reality shows where you eat bugs!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">How Phobic Are You?</div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>You Are 4% Phobic</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><center>phobic 1</center><font color="#000000">
    Have you considered a career as a stunt double? You should at least go on one of those crazy reality shows where you eat bugs!</font></td></tr></table><div align="center">How Phobic Are You?</div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOOOOOOOOOO Ugh....That spider is gnarly...Obviously one of the things I don't like!!!

<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 16% Phobic
    </font></td></tr>
    <font color="#000000">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You Are 28% Phobic
    </font></td></tr>
    <center>phobic 2</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    Scared? You? Not really. Everyone has a few normal phobias, and you're no exception.

It's okay to be afraid of a few things. You wouldn't be human if you weren't.

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L ...

You Are 8% Phobic
    </font></td></tr>
    <font color="#000000">